Apollo 360, part of Apollo English, IH Hanoi, is seeking applications for a Learning Experience Coordinator role at its 360 adult English centre in Hanoi, responsible for the academic management of the adult and corporate programmes.
We have 20 years’ experience in Vietnam and are nationally recognised as a leading name in English language training. With an ever increasing number of schools across the country, we offer a range of English courses to Young Learners, Adults and Corporate clients, as well as Cambridge certified teacher training for both expatriate and local teachers.
The Right Candidate
You will show a real passion for teaching and teacher development, with a strong background in teaching adults and integrating technology into the classroom. Ready to be involved in our on-going product development, your enthusiasm will motivate those around you as you identify opportunities to improve and add value to our team.
Responsible for managing the teaching team and maintaining high academic standards, the LXC works closely with the Vietnamese Centre Manager to oversee all aspects of Apollo’s programmes within the school. In this role they are supported by the General Director for Apollo 360 and other members of the nationwide academic management team.
- The day-to-day management of the centre teaching team, including corporate teachers
- Providing ongoing professional teacher development including:
- Regular teacher observations (training given)
- Teacher mentoring
- Managing communication both within the EFL department and between EFL and other departments
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of marketing and student retention activities
- Evaluation and reporting of targets
- Teaching (teaching hours are dependent on centre size)
- Ongoing professional development
- An excellent range of resources and modern facilities, including iPads and IWBs
- The opportunity to work closely with a friendly and supportive team of locals and expatriates
- Academic and personal support within the role
- Training courses sponsorship
- IH courses discounts
- Previous training and mentoring experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Flexibility and cultural awareness
- BA or MA (essential for Work Permit requirements)
- CELTA/Trinity TESOL or equivalent
- At least 3 years post qualification experience
Applicants with the following will be prioritised:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- DELTA/Trinity Diploma
- Experience working in Asia and/or a developing country
- Salary: Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical insurance allowance
- Flight allowance
- Twenty days paid annual leave plus eleven national holidays paid per year.
- Visa and work permit support including covering costs
• Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Mr Tim Barker: email@example.com
• Please include ‘LXC – 360’ in the subject line of the application email
• Along with an up to date CV, your application should include a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post
• Please include scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.