This post is only open to those with the right to work in the EU.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of
- Leading and managing the heads of studies and assistant directors of studies to develop schemes of work, and ensure relevant planning and evaluations are completed.
- Developing and promoting a culture of best practice by implementing practices which enhance the learning experience of students.
- Monitoring the performance of 30+ teachers and provide them with the support needed to enhance their teaching practice.
- Developing and carrying out a professional development plan for all teachers, including weekly professional development meetings.
- Ensuring effective extra-curricular activities and events.
- Interviewing applicants for teaching posts and advice on the appointment of staff.
We are looking for individuals who are energetic, organized, have problem solving skills, are able to organize and motivate a team of professionals and posses effective communication skills. It is necessary to have a B1 level of Spanish and have a general understanding of Spanish culture.
Only applicants with over 2 years experience in this position need apply.
Deadline to apply: 27th August 2017
El Centro Britanico is a well-established school in the area, renowned for the quality and variety of courses offered. We have 3 centres, all equipped with the latest technological resources to enhance student learning.
We endeavor to enhance English language learning in a professional, friendly, motivating and student- centered learning environment. Our methodology is based on a curriculum designed to reinforce class based tasks, giving students the resources, stimulus and encouragement needed to reach their goals.
Our carefully selected team of language professionals and dedicated administrative staff work together in order to achieve a maximum level of success from our students and to provide the highest level of service possible.