The successful candidate will have the responsibility of
- Leading and managing the heads of studies and assistant directors of studies to develop schemes of work, and ensure relevant planning and evaluations are completed.
- Developing and promoting a culture of best practice by implementing practices which enhance the learning experience of students.
- Monitoring the performance of 30+ teachers and provice them with the support needed to enhance their teaching practice.
- Developing and carry out a professional development plan for all teachers, including weekly professional development meetings.
- Ensuring effective extra-curricular activities and events.
- Interviewing applicants for teaching posts and advice on the appointment of staff.
We are looking for individuals who are energetic, organized, have problem solving skills, are able to organize and motivate a team of professionals and posses effective communication skills. It is necessary to have a B2 level of Spanish and have a general understanding of Spanish culture.
Only applicants with over 2 years experience in this position need apply.
Deadling to apply: 2 June 2017