International House Bratislava requires qualified and enthusiastic EFL teachers teaching Business/General/Exam/Young Learners classes.
4-5 Teachers to begin 15th March 2017
- The position involves:
- Approximately 25-30 weekly contact hours (45min hour) at a variety of levels from
beginner through to advanced in different locations in and around the city.
- Teaching Monday to Friday with lessons usually starting at 7.30am. Although some
classes finish later, most teaching takes place before 6pm.
- No teaching takes place at weekends
- A combination of General English and Business English
- Teachers at IH Bratislava can take advantage of:
- Constant support from experienced academic staff (DoS, ADoSes, Senior Teachers)
- Workshops and training sessions
- Formal and peer observations
- Supportive and cooperative atmosphere working with a team of enthusiastic and
- Professional development courses such as IH BET (Business English Teaching
Certificate), IH CAM (Advanced Methodology) and IHCYLT online course.
- Resources from the IH World network
For further information about teaching at IH Bratislava please visit our website and read our info pack
- Minimum requirements:
- Qualifications: CELTA, Trinity, IHC or equivalent recognised by the International
House World Organisation.
- 1 year experience of EFL teaching.
- Experience with YL teaching.
- Some experience teaching FCE/CAE preparation classes is an advantage.
- A degree is preferred but not essential.
Due to the volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Salary and Benefits
Freelance Contract (average 25h/w):
- For teachers staying in a school (shared) flat:
1200 - 1400 euros gross
- Can take more/less hours (30-40 p/w)
- School provides help getting Trade License
- Cost of Living in Bratislava: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/bratislava