We are looking for an effective, motivated and enthusiastic teacher who is strongly committed to on-going professional development. The ideal candidate will be willing and able to teach all levels and all types of classes, including general, business, 1to1, exams and Young Learners.
There is a maximum average of 25 hours (60 minutes) per week over a four week period, made up of teaching and administration hours.
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- monthly travel pass
- a strong professional development programme (weekly seminars, mentoring system, specialised TT courses, discount on DELTA, etc.)
- good work environment
- free Hungarian lessons
- free IH Budapest mini-courses (YL, Exam Prep, Teaching 1 to 1)
What we are looking for:
- precision and accuracy
- teachers will have to be prepared to work split-shifts and/or straight shifts
- the ideal candidate has at least one year post qualification experience and the right to work in the EU
*due to regulations, preference will be given to candidates who already have the qualifications deemed necessary by the Government, i.e.
- Native speaker teachers – total of 12 years of education in a native speaking country + any college/uni degree
- Non-native speaker teachers – any language teaching degree + C2 level exam in English