Details of position
English and Spanish teacher required for a small reputable language school in the city of Novokuznetsk, Russia. Our students range from adults to young learners and have many in-house corporate classes in the area. We also provide one-to-one classes and a monthly speaking club as well as other activities for our students. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, responsible person who is ready to join our close-knit team for the academic year 2016/2017 starting ASAP. Besides teaching regular classes we would like our guest teacher to join us on our winter and summer camps for children aged 6-17. The duties of the guest teacher on the camps include giving English classes and taking part in various daily activities.
We expect our guest teacher to:
- teach general English and Spanish to both young learners and adults up to 25 hours per week;
- deal with lesson planning and preparation;
- participate in the school’s social program including various activities and events;
- participate and help to organize employee training programs and workshops;
- participate in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school;
- work on the winter and summer linguistic camps.
- English C1 or higher, Spanish B2 or higher
- Cambridge CELTA or equivalent
- Bachelor's or higher university degree
- 2+ years of teaching experience
- Experience working with children and teenagers
- No Russian language ability is required
Salary and Benefits:
- 40.000RUR (Russian Rubles) per month. Since the cost of living in Siberia is lower than in Moscow and accommodation is provided, this salary will allow the guest teacher to live comfortably and save a significant portion of their salary.
- Full visa and flight reimbursement
- Single-room apartment provided and paid by the school
- Russian lessons (if needed)
Continental School of Foreign Languages was founded in 1997 as the first private language school in Novokuznetsk and remains the biggest language school in our region with a leading market position. Our aim is to provide excellence in teaching English and other foreign languages. In 2007 we joined International House World Organisation. We currently have 15 teachers and about 400 students who range from Very Young Learners (3-6 y.o.) to adults. Our school offers General and Business English courses as well as other languages, such as Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Chinese, exam preparation classes, group (not more than 12 people) and one-to-one classes.