This post is only open to those with the right to work within the EU.
- University degree or higher education qualification.
- CELTA/DELTA/Trinity College TEFL qualification or similar (Minimum B).
- Previous teaching experience and desire to work with Young Learners.
- Experience of the Cambridge exams valued.
We are looking for
Well prepared, Professional, student focused classes
We pride ourselves on the quality of our classes. We expect our teachers to produce interesting, and enjoyable classes that fulfill the needs of their students. We have a large amount of material at the school and encourage our teachers to use those resources, as well as their colleagues and our Director of Studies team for advice and ideas
Creative and proactive.
We are looking for teachers who can help us develop a creative atmosphere in the school, so that we can deliver the best service to our students. Developing ideas, suggesting new developments or solutions and participating in seminars, all help create this environment.
Actively contribute to the life of the school
As well as high quality classes, we are looking for people who want to be part of the life of the school outside of the classroom. Taking part in social events, open days and special events help to develop a positive atmosphere and create a positive experience for everyone involved.
What we offer.
- Salary: 1310 (Gross monthly dependent on contracted hours). Plus an extra payment at the end of the in accordance with the months worked (Spanish law dictates the percentage and final payment amount).
- Settling in allowance.
- Help with finding accommodation.
- Spanish Classes.
- Possibility to train as a Cambridge examiner (dependent on experience).
- 2 weeks paid holiday at Christmas, one week at Easter.
- Teacher training and support. Before the start of the course all new teachers attend an induction programme to help them integrate into school life. They also have the opportunity to attend regular seminars and teacher development sessions. peer observation program as well as formal observations are carried out throughout the year Teachers also participate in regular meetings with Directors of studies to help them with any academic issues that may arise. This means you get the support you need.
- The latest technology. Teachers have access to interactive whiteboards, ipads and our moddle platform, where the teachers can help students with their individual needs as well as controlling their progress. As this platform also controls many of our class systems, teachers must become familiar with it. Full training is provided.
Since this position involves working with children, teachers will be required to provide proof that they can work with minors (a DBS or disclosure form at the interview stage). The successful candidate will be instructed on how to obtain an ICPC certificate and a Spanish “certificado de penales”.