This post is only open to those with the right to work in the EU.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility of
- Assisting the director of studies and the direction department, to develop schemes of work, and ensure relevant planning and evaluations are completed.
- Monitoring teachers and provide them with the support needed to enhance their teaching practice.
- Assisting the director of studies in developing and carrying out a professional development plan for all teachers, including weekly professional development meetings.
- Ensuring effective extra-curricular activities and events.
- Talking to parents about their child´s learning progress and behavior.
- Working along-side the office department so that the best public service is offered to students.
We are looking for an individual who is energetic, organized, has problem solving skills, is able to organize and motivate a team of professionals and posseses effective communication skills. It is necessary to have a B1 level of Spanish and have a general understanding of Spanish culture.
Only applicants with over a year experience in this position or a management position need apply.
Deadline to apply: 25th September 2017
El Centro Britanico is a well-established school in the area, renowned for the quality and variety of courses offered. We have 3 centres, all equipped with the latest technological resources to enhance student learning.
We endeavor to enhance English language learning in a professional, friendly, motivating and student- centered learning environment. Our methodology is based on a curriculum designed to reinforce class based tasks, giving students the resources, stimulus and encouragement needed to reach their goals.
Our carefully selected team of language professionals and dedicated administrative staff work together in order to achieve a maximum level of success from our students and to provide the highest level of service possible.