Apollo Education and Training Vietnam is seeking applications for Content and Courseware Development Manager roles.
We have more than 20 years’ experience in Vietnam and are nationally recognised as a leading name in English language training. With an ever increasing number of schools across the country, we offer a range of English courses to Young Learners, Adults and Corporate clients, as well as Cambridge certified teacher training for both expatriate and local teachers.
- On-going professional development
- An excellent range of resources and modern facilities, including IWBs
- The opportunity to work closely with a friendly and supportive team of locals and expatriates
- Academic and personal support within the role
The Right Candidate’s Mission
The Content and Courseware Development Manager serves the needs of Apollo by sourcing and developing top class, high quality traditional and digital content and courseware aimed at our students and parents.
- To source top class, high quality courseware and content for Apollo Juniors and Apollo 360 students and systemise the courseware in to standardised lesson plans for efficient lesson preparation and effective delivery by teachers.
- To source top class, high quality content and materials to help the Marketing and Centre based teams deliver professional centre events, collaterals and communications, marketing toolkits and student activities.
- To be digitally knowledgeable, to understand and know of current in-market education technology solutions. To then source and implement such appropriate technology solutions for Apollo’s businesses.
- Continuously review, improve and innovate courseware and content for Apollo Juniors and Apollo 360 students.
- The incumbant’s role will apply to Apollo
- Ideally CELTA-qualified and/or YL qualified
- Ideally qualified or experienced in instructional design or related qualification.
- Proven experience in publishing and/or digital product development and launches.
- Highly analytical and possesses creative and intuitive problem-solving ability.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, be highly attentive to details and be able to manage time accordingly.
- High level literacy in software such as an LMS, databases, mobile apps, web apps etc…
- Salary: Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Medical insurance allowance
- Flight allowance
- Twenty days paid annual leave plus eleven national holidays paid per year.
- Visa and work permit support including covering costs
• Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms Ngan Nguyen: email@example.com
• Please include ‘Courseware and Content Development Manager’ in the subject line of the application email
• Along with an up to date CV, your application should include a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post
• Please include scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.