Apollo Education and Training Vietnam is seeking applications for the role of Recruitment, Development and Engagement Manager.
We have more than 20 years’ experience in Vietnam and are nationally recognised as a leading name in English language training. With an ever increasing number of schools across the country, we offer a range of English courses to Young Learners, Adults and Corporate clients, as well as Cambridge certified teacher training for both expatriate and local teachers.
- On-going professional development
- An excellent range of resources and modern facilities, including IWBs
- The opportunity to work closely with a friendly and supportive team of locals and expatriates
- Academic and personal support within the role
The Right Candidate’s Mission
The Recruitment, Development and Engagement Manager develops and implements systems and processes to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse, talented learning experience and teaching workforce within a supportive and engaging work environment across the Apollo group.
- To lead the recruitment, filling and induction of all nationwide LXM/C positions across the Apollo group all year round.
- To lead the recruitment, filling and induction of all nationwide LXM/C and teaching positions across the Apollo group all year round.
- Develop Apollo’s Welfare, CPD and Engagement strategy to create a working environment that makes LXM/C and teachers happy, engaged, satisfied with their jobs and long-term employees with strong prospects of internal promotion.
- Lead the recruitment and development of teaching assistants (TAs) nationwide across the Apollo group all year round.
- The incumbant’s role will apply to all Apollo groupwide businesses include BEP and Edune.
- Must have a strong business administration, HR or technical training and development experience.
- CELTA/DELTA-qualified (optional) or a qualified teacher who is passionate about teacher training and development
- Experience in conducting, planning and facilitating company wide training programs
- Experience in measuring and monitoring recruitment and training and development budget/spend and RoI
- Strong communicator with previous experience in organisational communications such as employee intranets and newsletters etc…
- Salary: Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Medical insurance allowance
- Flight allowance
- Twenty days paid annual leave plus eleven national holidays paid per year.
- Visa and work permit support including covering costs
• Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms Ngan Nguyen: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include ‘Recruitment, Development and Engagement Manager’ in the subject line of the application email
• Along with an up to date CV, your application should include a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post
• Please include scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.