We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Teacher to work as part of our team!
We offer advantages such as:
Working in a central location in Bogota’s Business District
Excellent opportunity for professional growth and experience inside the IH network
Lending your voice to a team of like-minded professionals to help students achieve their goals both in and out of the classroom
Developing new skills as Speaking examiner for IELTS, Cambridge and TEA
Review of lesson plans/Run Assisted Lesson Planning sessions for teachers
Communicate effectively with clients and staff regarding various aspects of the business
Maintain IH World work and community standards
Lead teacher training INSETs/Workshops
Lead by example both in and out of the classroom
Update and maintain academic and administrative reports
We offer up to two weeks of accommodation with one of our host families until you find your own place.
There are further benefits for our Senior teacher:
1. Spanish language classes are provided free of charge, and scheduling of these will depend on the teacher's class schedule and language level, as well as the availability of the Spanish language staff availability.
2. IH Bogota is a certified Cambridge, TEA and IELTS Examination Center, so you could be trained as a speaking examiner, supervisor and invigilator (pais as extra), and pending approval by these institutions, become part of the IH Bogota team that carries out these exams all aorund Colombia.
3. Social security (healthcare) is also paid for by IH Bogota.
4. There are a couple of bonuses per year and lots of opportunities for further training!
5. You can further your career in Teacher training by leading workshops and training sessions at some schools we work with where you will work with other teachers and show them how to better help their students with international exams.
We look forward to having you join our team!