- To provide administrative support for the range of TT programmes
- To work collaboratively and flexibly with the team managers, TT administrators and members of other departments
- To provide a high quality information service to all students, clients, prospective clients, visitors and other members of staff
- To maintain a high standard of efficiency in the non-educational administration of the department
- To ensure that all Cambridge English administrative procedures are met for CELTA
- To provide support for CambridgeEnglish Delta administration as required
Main Duties – Teacher Training
To ensure that teacher training applications are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
To ensure that all Cambridge English Celta administrative requirements are met.
- To ensure that tutors/trainers and external clients are given appropriate administrative support.
- To administer Teacher Training applications, interviews and group bookings.
- To provide information about Teacher Training courses, by phone, email and face to face.
- To provide administrative support on Day 1 of the part-time CELTA, approx. 8 half-day Saturdays per year.
- Certificate collation and dispatch.
- To deal with financial processing for the teacher training department
- To support the Student Services team during quieter periods for the Training team.Thus support will include telephone answering, reception cover and the processing of bookings, from direct students and agents
- To provide administative support for the Cambridge Delta
Dealing with telephone, email and face-to-face enquiries
Creating and maintaining records on the school’s database
Undertaking such tasks as may, from time to time, be agreed with the post-holder and are consistent with the role, responsibilities, position and skills of the individual
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent telephone skills.
Confident user of a range of IT packages.
Able to work quickly and accurately with numerical information and financial records.
Excellent administrative skills.
Proven organisational and time management skills including being able to prioritise from a range of delegated tasks.
Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
Ability to work flexibly as part of a team providing a range of support services to students.
Working knowledge of a second language.
Experience of dealing with a range of clients in an international context