This role is only open to those with the right to work within the EU.
We are looking for enthusiastic and inspirational leaders to form part of our project consolidating over 60 years of language teaching in Spain. We are looking for forward thinking individuals who believe in responding to customers’ needs.
As a member of the academic management team, the DoS will inform the direction of the academy as part of the school meeting committee along with the commercial director. The DoS will work closely with the DoS team to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily running, i.e.: courses, classes, teachers’ hours, standby etc.. of the school with other members of the DOS team
- The quality assurance of the teaching operation
- The educational support of learners and teachers
- Customer service
- Assisting the Commercial department in promoting the academy’s services to corporate and institutional clients
- Assisting with the development and implementation of products and publicity
Requirements – The ideal candidate would have:
- The ability to lead, inspire, manage and motivate staff
- The ability to work well in a team
- An understanding of customers’ needs
- A proactive, positive attitude
- A very strong EFL background with all ages of students and a good working knowledge of Cambridge ESOL exams (DELTA would be considered an advantage).
- A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
- Proven organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to cope with a wide variety of teacher and student problems and to work under pressure
- An interest in the commercial side of language school management
- Management experience
- A good level of Spanish (B2 or above) or an ability to learn fast.
- Commitment to providing stability and a vision of the future