We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic Business English Trainer to work on our “In-corporate Training” programme. The trainer will be conducting customized Business English Training to a group of professionals.
This customized programme aims to improve the participants’ skills needed to master effective communication within the work environment on both the receptive and productive levels. This will be achieved by providing an In-corporate Trainer who will be available for 8 hours daily, from Sunday through Thursday; the 40 working hours will be distributed on:
- Conducting training needs assessment analysis and placement tests
- Shadowing employees
- Individual training.
- Group training.
- Simulations, role plays, presentations, emails…etc.
- Ongoing shadowing and reviewing of learners’ performance.
- Develop and use assessments techniques that give true evaluation of the achievment of the program objectives.
- Set a detailed plan for each employee/group based on the employees’ levels and performance.
- Ongoing material development.
- Clinic hours
- End of course progress evaluation.
- Attending regular meeting with the DOS and the client.