Experience working in a fascinating country with a unique cultural combination of old and new, traditional and modern.
Apollo Junior is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our teams across Vietnam.
We have 20 years of experience teaching English in Vietnam and currently operate over 20 training centres nationwide. Apollo Junior offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 3 to 17 year olds with the goal of creating a rewarding and high quality learning environment.
At Apollo you can expect:
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- A variety of courses and learners
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Opportunities for career development
· Planning communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
· Participating in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members
· Teaching across our range of levels, ages, and courses
· Administering and marking course tests
· Writing student reports
· Conducting placement testing
· Teaching off-site classes, as required
Average teaching hours: normally scheduled at 18-25 hours per week for a total of 74 teaching hours per month. Classes run from 7:30am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday. Teachers are given two consecutive days off.