Apollo Education and Training Vietnam is seeking applications for the role of Recruitment and Engagement Manager.
We have more than 20 years’ experience in Vietnam and are nationally recognised as a leading name in English language training. With an ever increasing number of schools across the country, we offer a range of English courses to Young Learners, Adults and Corporate clients, as well as Cambridge certified teacher training for both expatriate and local teachers.
- On-going professional development
- An excellent range of resources and modern facilities, including IWBs
- The opportunity to work closely with a friendly and supportive team of locals and expatriates
The Right Candidate’s Mission
The Recruitment Engagement Manager develops and implements systems and processes to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse, talented learning experience and teaching workforce within a supportive and engaging work environment across the Apollo group.
- To lead the recruitment, filling and induction of all nationwide LXM/C positions across the Apollo group all year round.
- Develop Apollo’s Welfare, CPD and Engagement strategy to create a working environment that makes LXM/C and teachers happy, engaged, satisfied with their jobs and long-term employees with strong prospects of internal promotion.
- Must have a strong business administration, HR or technical training and development experience.
- CELTA/DELTA-qualified (optional) or a qualified teacher who is passionate about teacher training and development
- Experience in measuring and monitoring recruitment budget/spend and RoI
- Strong communicator with previous experience in organisational communications such as employee intranets and newsletters etc…
- Salary: Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Medical insurance allowance
- Flight allowance
- Twenty days paid annual leave plus eleven national holidays paid per year.
- Visa and work permit support including covering costs
• Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Mr. Tim Barker: email@example.com
• Please include ‘Recruitment and Engagement Manager’ in the subject line of the application email
• Along with an up to date CV, your application should include a cover letter stating your interest and suitability for the post
• Please include scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.