This role is only open to those with the right to work within the EU.
We are looking for enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to form part of our project consolidating over 60 years of language teaching in Spain.
Teachers work closely with the team of DoSes to ensure a quality product and client satisfaction.
We work with students of all ages and have a large number of young learners so we are looking for teachers who are able to teach a variety of levels and ages, including exam preparation classes.
We believe in providing quality classes and so we are looking for new team members with an understanding of customers’ needs.
Requirements – The ideal candidate would have:
- The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
- The ability to work well in a team
- An understanding of customers’ needs
- A proactive, positive attitude
- A liking for people and an ability to communicate effectively
- Good administrative skills
- An excellent command of the English language
- At least one years teaching experience
- Experience working with young learners
- A university degree
- A Celta or Tesol cert grade B or higher