Here we GROW again!
This role is only open to those with the right to work within the EU.
We are looking for that special person to support our Director of Studies and academic team in developing our children's sector. This is a new role, created with the intention of further strengthening our position in the YL market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- DELTA (minimum CELTA and YL specialism)
- Previous experience as a YL Coordinator
- Passion and drive to work in this sector
In collaboration with the academic management team, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating projects and social events for YLs
- Assisting the DoS to maintain quality, including carrying out observations (both on and off-site) of the YL teaching team
- Carrying out parent meetings and helping to maintain a high standard of customer care
- Carrying out parent workshops (supporting parents to support their child)
- Leading YL teacher training for our internal teachers
- Carrying out state school teacher training workshops
- Attending conferences, both as a delegate and speaker
- Liaising with the sales and marketing team to maintain visibility and to increase numbers
In order to provide a 'rounded' teaching role, your teaching will not necessarily be confined just to teaching children, but you might also be required to teach adults.
The contract will be 'blended', with paid time for teaching and administration.
Some knowledge of Italian would be useful but not essential. We include Italian lessons (to help with day-to-day life), plus help in finding accommodation.
Applicants must be from within the European Union.
A DRIVING LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL.